The 60-879-95R is a dialog telephone interface module from GE Security that is designed to promote high operation when integrated within a security application. The 60-879-95R interface module comes with a quality and high strength construction, an easy handling size, a simple to install design, as well as an affordable purchase price. The 60-879-95R interface module also features high operating functions, and is designed to be used within a variety of applications.
- One supervised hardwire zone
- Up to 20 sensors
- Supports Crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- 4 user programmable access codes
- Event buffer with time and date stamp
- Built-in radio receiver/transmitter
- Built-in siren capable of 85 dB @ 3 m
- Built-in panel keypad
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- On-site or remote programming
See any errors on this page? Let us know.