The 60-873-95 is a security shatterproof crystal Glassbreak sensor from GE Security that includes technology for ignoring many of the false alarm sounds that may occur. The 60-873-95 security Glassbreak sensor comes with a compatibility for many wireless transmitters, a safer installation with a factor set sensitivity, a included mounting bracket, plus a distance range of 20' x 360 degrees. The 60-873-95 security sensor also features a hand clap test sensor operation, glass breaking recognition, a 4 second alarm duration, a 14 to 120 degrees operating temperature, plus is compatible with 319.5 MHz Learn Mode™ panels. This quality grade Glassbreak sensor offers 360 degrees room coverage at a distance of 20' making it suitable for many types of locations.
- Compatible with most wireless transmitters
- 20-foot (6 m) radius range and 360° coverage pattern protects an entire room with one sensor
- Factory-set sensitivity for safer installation
- Test sensor operation with a hand clap
- Includes mounting bracket
- Recognizes actual pattern of breaking glass across the full audio band
See any errors on this page? Let us know.