Add a wireless freeze detector to your GE system. The GE 60-504-10-319.5 triggers when temperature drops below 45° F / 7.2° C. Great for cottages to detect furnace or baseboard heating system failure.
- Compatible with GE crystal wireless systems and alarms
- Compatible with Elk M1 if using M1XRF2G
- Triggers when temperature drops below 45° F / 7.2° C
- Powered by long life lithium battery
- Dimensions 4.88x0.94x1.56 inches
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.