The 521CXT-ID is a security photoelectric smoke detector which incorporates a NetworX PID, a 2 wire smoke detector, a white color, and a 12/24VDC power source. The 521CXT-ID security smoke detector comes with in-built drift compensation, CleanMe® features, an easy servicing optical chamber that is field replaceable, plus meets the NFPA 72 testing requirements, and blends with the surrounding due to the detectors small low profile design. This high grade photoelectric smoke detector uses the CleanMe feature for reporting servicing that may be required which helps to reduce the possibility of false alarms.
- Remote maintenance reporting (CleanMe) reduces false alarms
- Built-in drift compensation reduces false alarms
- Field replaceable optical chamber makes servicing easy
- Small, low-profile design blends in with any environment
- Meets NFPA 72 field sensitivity testing requirements without the need for external meters
See any errors on this page? Let us know.