The 521BXT is a security photoelectric smoke detector from GE Security which is made up of a heat sensor, a 2 wire smoke detector, a 6/24VDC power source, plus the CleanMe® feature. The 521BXT security smoke detector comes with remote maintenance reporting with the CleanMe® feature, drift compensation, a field replaceable optical chamber, plus NFPA 72 sensitivity testing requirements, and a smart dual fixed/rate of rising heat feature. This quality grade smoke detector has a remote trouble reporting system with the CleanMe® feature which reduces the problems that sometimes occur with false alarms due to the device needing a service.
- CleanMe® remote maintenance reporting reduces false alarms
- Smart dual fixed/rate of rise heat works with photo chamber to catch fires faster
- Built-in drift compensation reduces false alarms
- Field replaceable optical chamber makes servicing a snap
- Small, low profile design blends in with any environment
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.