The 521B is a security photoelectric smoke detector from GE Security consists of a 6/24VDC power source, a 2 wire smoke detector, and the Clean Me® feature. The 521B of security smoke detector comes with drift compensation that is a built-in feature, the remote maintenance Clean Me® reporting system, NFPA 72 field testing requirements, plus an optical chamber that is field replaceable. This high quality small low profile smoke detector is self diagnosing and is able to remotely report any trouble with the device advising when the unit may need servicing for reducing false alarms.
- CleanMe® remote maintenance reporting reduces false alarms
- Smart dual fixed/rate of rise heat works with photo chamber to catch fires faster
- Built-in drift compensation reduces false alarms
- Field replaceable optical chamber makes servicing a snap
- Small, low profile design blends in with any environment
See any errors on this page? Let us know.