The 511C is a 2 wire photoelectric smoke detector from GE Security that is designed to promote conventional direct wire detectors with analog features including remote trouble and maintenance reporting, drift compensation functions, and multi-criteria advanced detection. The 511C smoke detector comes with a low profile design, a field replaceable optical chamber, a white colored appearance, as well as a 4.75-inch base length, and a 2.0-inch detector head. The 511C smoke detector also features a 135.0 °F fixed heat detection rate, a S10A UL compatibility identifier, a 3.1% photoelectric sensitivity, plus a 1.0s reset time. This smoke detector is able to promote high detection of smoke before the outbreak of fire, and can be used in a number of applications with its well adaptive design.
- Remote maintenance reporting (CleanMe) reduces false alarms
- Built-in drift compensation reduces false alarms
- Field replaceable optical chamber makes servicing easy
- Small, low-profile design blends in with any environment
- Meets NFPA 72 field sensitivity testing requirements without the need for external meters
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.