Transition Series multi-technology access readers feature simultaneous compatibility with multi-vendor credential technologies—UTC and HID 125 kHz Proximity, HID Corporate 1000 Proximity, 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technologies for MIFARE® Card Serial Number(ISO 14443A), MIFARE/DESFire Card Serial Number, and Vicinity Card Serial Number (ISO 15693), including HID iCLASS® Card Serial umber—all in one reader. With this remarkable technology combination, security administrators can now deploy the Transition readers into existing or new facilities or systems—continuing to serve existing card-carrying users while migrating to the latest in security and smart-card technology dvancements.
- Configuration card (supplied) sets the Transition reader to 2-state or 4-state supervised F/2F mode, or for Wiegand data output (T-500SW versions only)
- Supports UTC and HID Corporation (including Corporate 1000) Proximity, MIFARE CSN (ISO 14443A), MIFARE/DESFire CSN, and Vicinity CSN (ISO 15693) credentials, including HID iCLASS CSN
- Accepts 6-16 VDC power input
- Allows easy migration from Proximity to Mifare, and Vicinity Smart Card technologies
- Offers high-reliability, consistent read-range performance, and low-power consumption
- Installs on both metal and non-metal surfaces Provides tri-color LED and beep indication for status, alarm, and tamper conditions
- Internal tamper alarm alerts security personnel if the reader is breached
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.