The Model 610 barium ferrite touch card is easy to use, low cost and low maintenance. It is compatible with UTC microcontrollers and Secure Perfect®, or Picture Perfect® access control system software. The reader allows site managers to extend the life of access control systems by using barium ferrite badges.The Model 610 reader is self-contained with all of the electronics contained in the housing. The reader is weather-resistant, making it suitable for outdoor use. The Model 610 reader can be located up to 305 m from a Micro/2, Micro/4 or Micro/5 microcontroller.
- Compatible with all UTC barium ferrite access control badges
- Beveled reader face allows easy card-to-plate placement
- Indoor and outdoor operation
- Suitable for high-throughput access control applications
- Self-contained reader electronics
- Access indicator LED provides visual feed-back
- Sturdy beige plastic housing with stainless steel badge read plate
See any errors on this page? Let us know.