The 350 is a photoelectric smoke alarm from GE Security that is designed to offer faster detection of fires when used within many applications. The 350 smoke alarm comes with an in-built 85dB temporal sounder, a low profile design, a test and hush feature, as well as backwards compatibility. The 350 smoke alarm also features a field replaceable optical chamber, a white colored appearance, a Duracell battery type, plus a 2.0” height, and a UL rating approval. This photoelectric smoke alarm is designed to be used to promote high operation, and can provide high alarm signalling where a fire outbreak has occurred.
- Built-in 85dB temporal sounder
- Up to 12 units can be interconnected
- Low profile design blends in with any environment
- Backward compatible with existing ESL 320 wiring
- Test and hush feature
- Field replaceable optical chamber for quick and easy maintenance
See any errors on this page? Let us know.