The 2100 is a security Solution 2100 Glassbreak detector from GE Security that is designed for protecting free standing or different loose type items that are of particular value. The 2100 security detector comes with included mounting hardware, recessed or surface models, false alarm reduction with positive magnetic retention, plus a heavy duty construction, and a hermetically sealed reed switch. The 2100 glass break security detector also features a grey color, a 0.25/0.5 A current, a 100 VAC/DC/30 VAC/DC voltage, a 3.0/7.5 W/power, as well as -40 to +150 degrees operating temperature, and a 3.438' length. This quality security Solution 2100 detector is suitable for using on trailers, boats, motorcycles, and many other types of equipment.
- Protect boats, trailers, barbecues, heavy equipment
- Secures almost any loose item
- Surface or recessed models
- Positive magetic retention reduces false alarms
- Reed-actuated for high reliability
- Durable, heavy gauge construction for long life
- Mounting hardware included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.