The 13-489 is a round speaker strobe with 1/4W-2W field selectable taps from GE Security that is designed to provide high use for ceiling and wall mounting applications. The 13-489 speaker strobe comes with a candela rating of 30/120 and 15/75, a 400Hz – 4000Hz frequency range, a 12AWG screw terminal capacity, field selectable taps of 1/4W-2W, plus an integral block capacitor, and a white colored finish. The 13-489 speaker strobe also features a UL listing, a 200.0Hz low frequency cut off, plus is able to offer a simple installation process. This speaker strobe is designed to be used in high fire areas, and is able to offer high flashing for long term operations.
- UL listed for Wall or Ceiling mount
- Frequency range 400 Hz — 4000 Hz
- Integral blocking capacitor for line supervision
- Strobes are available in 15/75 — 30/120 and 110 Candela Intensity. 24VDC polarized models
- Designed to meet or exceed NFPA / ANSI Standards and ADA Accessibility Guidelines
- UL listed for fire protective service
- Field selectable taps from 1/4W — 2 Watts
- Screw terminals capacity up to 12 AWG
See any errors on this page? Let us know.