A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Motion-JPEG network compression
- 10/100 Mbps (RJ45) plus analog video input
- Super heavy-duty metal enclosure with tamperproof screws
- Tinted and clear lower cover included
- IP network mini-dome camera for retail, shopping malls, restaurants and schools
- Minimum illumination 0.1 lux @ F1.4
- Dual codec Motion-JPEG and MPEG-4 compression, dual streaming
- Varifocal wide-angle lens features 2X optical and 4x digital zoom, flicker less imaging
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installations, reduces labor costs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.