APPRO Technology specializes in SOC (systems on chips) technology developing products like digital video recorders and IP cameras. They have raised the bar in areas such as system versatility developing units that can cope in a wide variety of conditions both in daylight and at night. They have also developed new lens designs that allow for sharp to the edges wide angle views. This allows their products to use their high resolution to its best advantage in things like freeze frame digital zoom to pick out things like licence plate numbers and faces from a distance. APPRO continues to develop and refine their products in the fields of hardware improvement, software integration, digital video processing, on-line streaming, and broadband telecommunication technology.
APPRO offers servicing and competitive prices to its distribution partners so they can pass these benefits on to their end users, allowing people to not only have a high quality system but servicing and support at their fingertips as well.
Office in U.S
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
- Analog USB keyboard interface can be used to carry out card registration quickly and easily
- DIP switch available at the back of the product can be used to configure different output formats
- Driver-free, plug-and-play, no external power supply required
- USB interface can be used to connect to a computer and is especially suitable for laptop users
- Reliable, easy to use, with a sophisticated exterior
- Supports EDR, EDVR, Paragon, Paragon264, ECOR264 and EMV1200 series SATA hard drives/ trays
- Convenient management from any Windows PC; no need to install HDD to DVR for playback
- Archive and review virtually unlimited amounts of video data
- Multiple camera views for coordinated review
- Search video by date/time and events
- Supports EMV400 Mobile DVR
- Saves still image to BMP or JPEG
- USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 Compatiable)
- Saves video to Motion JPEG AVI file, up to 4GB
See any errors on this page? Let us know.