Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- The World's Smallest Mini Speed Dome Outdoor Camera
- Built-in 10X Auto Focus Optical Zoom
- 1/4" Interline Transfer CCD
- Day & Night (ICR), 0.7 Lux with ICR ON
- Horizontal Resolution 500TVL (Min.)
- Megapixel resolution (1600 x 1200) to capture small details and better identify subjects
- Quad streaming MPEG4/JPEG video
- Comes with free 16-CH recording software
- Up to 30 frames per second
- Pan range of -175 degree to +175 degree
- Tilt range of +90 degree to -23 degree
Toshiba IK-WB16A-W Megapixel IP Pan/Tilt Camera with free 16-Channel Recording Software, Wireless Ready
- Supports MPEG-4 and JPEG formats
- 16-channel recording software - allows you to view as well as record up to 16 cameras
- Supports 4x digital zoom, and offers a pan range of ±175° and a tilt range of 90° to -23°
- Supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 wireless security
- Minimum illumination of 0.2 lux
- 20x optical zoom provides sharp, up-close details for accurate identification
- Full 1080p HD video high resolution image capture (1920 x 1080)
- IR cut filter for day/night operation
- Wide dynamic range optimizes visibility in difficult lighting conditions
- Continuous 360 degree PTZ
See any errors on this page? Let us know.