VIVOTEK offers a comprehensive product lineup, including network cameras, video servers, video receivers, NVR, and central management software. Their R&D capability is one of the best in the industry developing innovative solutions to some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video systems. With this in mind VIVOTEK will continue to develop products featuring more advanced functions and expand their product range to include products from entry level to high end commercial systems.
VIVOTEK INC., established in Taiwan in 2000, has quickly grown into a leading manufacturer within the network video surveillance industry. Their business philosophy emphasises the importance of maintaining close relationships with their clients, partner organisations and employees to deliver cutting-edge technology and solutions to the security industry.
Tel: (408) 773-8686 Opt. 2
Fax: (408) 773-8298
Korea Technology & Communications (KT&C) is a dynamic CCTV camera company developing and manufacturing CCTV products utilizing the power of digital technology.
KT&C designs, manufactures CCTV products with the vision of providing highest quality and design to their customers. All R&D and manufacturing is conducted in house so they take a product from the design phase all the way through testing and deliver it to the end user. This allows KT&C to maintain the highest levels of quality control and keep production costs to a minimum.
Established in Korea 1996 (KT&C) has rapidly expanded into the international market with offices in the USA, China and Australia. Along the way they have earned a reputation for excellent customer service and aftersales support so as a (KT&C) customer you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ktncusa.com/english/viewforum.php?f=19
KT&C America, Inc. (East)
Fax: (201) 393-0116
- 23x Optical Zoom Mini Speed Dome Camera
- 1/4" Sony Super HAD CCD II [960H]
- Ultra High Resolution of 600 TVL
- Pan 360Â° Endless Rotation, Tilt 0Â°~180Â°
- True Day & Night with ICR Mechanism, WDR
- 1 / 4” Sony Double Scan, Super HAD CCD II
- 700 TVL Resolution
- NTSC: 1020 x 508, PAL: 1020 x 596 Total Pixels
- 300X Zoom (30X Optical, 10X Digital)
- Auto-focus, WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- 10x Optical Zoom Lens
- Motorized Pan/Tilt (Pan: -150? ~ +150?; Tilt: -45? ~ +90?)
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Multiple Simultaneous Streams
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
See any errors on this page? Let us know.