When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Mobotix MX-M24M-Sec-Night-CSVario B/W, MEGA (1280x960), Outdoor (IP 66), 30 FPS, 4 GB MicroSD Card, Mic/Spkr, 24-54 mm Lens
- Up to 1280 x 960 (1 MP) Resolution
- B&W Night Sensor
- 24 to 54mm 1/2" Vario Lens / CS Mount
- Integrated Microphone & Speaker
- Auto Focus, High-Res Integrated Day/Night IR sensitive Camera/lens Package
- 36x optical zoom and 10x Digital Zoom (360x Total)
- Integral multi-protocol receiver/driver
- Four wire RS422/485 or RS232 input
- Up to 2 minute recordable Pattern
See any errors on this page? Let us know.