EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
- 530 TVL for horizontal resolution
- True Day/Night with IR cut filter
- Wide Dynamic Range for surveillance with extreme lighting conditions to eliminate washed out images
- Improve image quality in scenes consisting of bright and dark area
- Light sensitivity of 1.4 Lux, 0.01 Lux in night mode
- Supports smart auto tracking function to detect any moving object and follows the object within the lens area of coverage
- Triple stream H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG digital signal output with up to 30FPS at full D1 resolution (704x480)
- H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG output for simultaneous live monitoring and high resolution recording
- Support 4 independent video streams that can provide different compression formats and resolutions
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover function
See any errors on this page? Let us know.