Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
Digimerge, DPZ36WO30, Pinnacle Series PTZ Dome Cameras, 30x/10x micro PTZ TDN WDR 700TVL, Artic Pro, 210 Presets
- 1/4” 960H Sony Double Scan Super HAD II/700+ TVL
- All Lighting Condition Camera Featuring True Wide Dynamic
- Range (WDR) and True Day/Night (TDN)
- 30X Optical/10X Digital Zoom
- Polaris Vision Low Light Viewing
- Supports 1080p HD @ 30 fps / 720p @ 60 fps
- 2.1 MP HD, Sony Exmor 1/3" CMOS Progressive Scan
- 12x optical zoom enables extended-range identification
- High speed 300°/s pan speed, 360° continuous pan rotation
- Up to 255 preset positions, 5 auto scans, 8 tours, 5 patterns
- The World's Smallest Mini Speed Dome Outdoor Camera
- Built-in 10X Auto Focus Optical Zoom
- 1/4" Interline Transfer CCD
- Day & Night (ICR), 0.7 Lux with ICR ON
- Horizontal Resolution 500TVL (Min.)
- 1/4" SONY EXview HAD CCD
- Built-in 37X Auto Focus Optical Zoom
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Horizontal Resolution 540TVL (Min.)
- Day & Night (ICR), 0.01 Lux with ICR ON
See any errors on this page? Let us know.