Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
VIVOTEK offers a comprehensive product lineup, including network cameras, video servers, video receivers, NVR, and central management software. Their R&D capability is one of the best in the industry developing innovative solutions to some of the inherent problems associated with IP Video systems. With this in mind VIVOTEK will continue to develop products featuring more advanced functions and expand their product range to include products from entry level to high end commercial systems.
VIVOTEK INC., established in Taiwan in 2000, has quickly grown into a leading manufacturer within the network video surveillance industry. Their business philosophy emphasises the importance of maintaining close relationships with their clients, partner organisations and employees to deliver cutting-edge technology and solutions to the security industry.
Tel: (408) 773-8686 Opt. 2
Fax: (408) 773-8298
Digimerge, DPZ36WO30, Pinnacle Series PTZ Dome Cameras, 30x/10x micro PTZ TDN WDR 700TVL, Artic Pro, 210 Presets
- 1/4” 960H Sony Double Scan Super HAD II/700+ TVL
- All Lighting Condition Camera Featuring True Wide Dynamic
- Range (WDR) and True Day/Night (TDN)
- 30X Optical/10X Digital Zoom
- Polaris Vision Low Light Viewing
Digimerge, DEZ06T10, 10x mini PTZ TDN 700TVL, 127 Presets, Pelco D/P, IP66 12V, Pre-Installed Wall Mount Included
- 1/3” Sony EX-View™ II 960H with Effio DSP, 700+ TVL
- 10x Optical/10x Digital Zoom
- Polaris Vision low light viewing
- True Day/Night with IR Cut Filter (TDN)
- High-Speed 360°/sec max. Pan/Tilt
- Supports 1080p HD @ 30 fps / 720p @ 60 fps
- 2.1 MP HD, Sony Exmor 1/3" CMOS Progressive Scan
- 12x optical zoom enables extended-range identification
- High speed 300°/s pan speed, 360° continuous pan rotation
- Up to 255 preset positions, 5 auto scans, 8 tours, 5 patterns
See any errors on this page? Let us know.