Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
Digimerge, DPZ36WO30, Pinnacle Series PTZ Dome Cameras, 30x/10x micro PTZ TDN WDR 700TVL, Artic Pro, 210 Presets
- 1/4” 960H Sony Double Scan Super HAD II/700+ TVL
- All Lighting Condition Camera Featuring True Wide Dynamic
- Range (WDR) and True Day/Night (TDN)
- 30X Optical/10X Digital Zoom
- Polaris Vision Low Light Viewing
Digimerge, DEZ06T10, 10x mini PTZ TDN 700TVL, 127 Presets, Pelco D/P, IP66 12V, Pre-Installed Wall Mount Included
- 1/3” Sony EX-View™ II 960H with Effio DSP, 700+ TVL
- 10x Optical/10x Digital Zoom
- Polaris Vision low light viewing
- True Day/Night with IR Cut Filter (TDN)
- High-Speed 360°/sec max. Pan/Tilt
- Supports 1080p HD @ 30 fps / 720p @ 60 fps
- 2.1 MP HD, Sony Exmor 1/3" CMOS Progressive Scan
- 12x optical zoom enables extended-range identification
- High speed 300°/s pan speed, 360° continuous pan rotation
- Up to 255 preset positions, 5 auto scans, 8 tours, 5 patterns
- Discrete ultra-compact PTZ Mini dome design
- Full HD at 30fps for detailed images
- CMOS sensor delivers high performance in low light
- 3.5x optical zoom (4x digital) with 77.7 degree wide Angle of View
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom (PTZ) capability to programmed pre-set positions
See any errors on this page? Let us know.