Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. Canon is a name synonymous with quality of production delivering some of the finest lenses on the market. While Canon produce a wide range of technology their surveillance systems are some of the highest specifications in existence.
Working mainly with larger camera networks they product ground-breaking new technologies that end up as the industry standard in the future. Their hardware development come hand in hand with excellent software that is easy to use and packed with useful features that allows their clients to get the best out of an integrated system.
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Tel: (800) 652-2666
When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
- Discrete ultra-compact PTZ Mini dome design
- Full HD at 30fps for detailed images
- CMOS sensor delivers high performance in low light
- 3.5x optical zoom (4x digital) with 77.7 degree wide Angle of View
- Pan, Tilt, Zoom (PTZ) capability to programmed pre-set positions
- 20fps (2048 x 1536 pixels)
- Replaceable interchangeable lenses
- Virtual PTZ (With no motor)
- Simultaneous Zoomed Live Image And Full Image Recording
- Internal DVR
Mobotix MX-M24M-Sec-Night-CSVario B/W, MEGA (1280x960), Outdoor (IP 66), 30 FPS, 4 GB MicroSD Card, Mic/Spkr, 24-54 mm Lens
- Up to 1280 x 960 (1 MP) Resolution
- B&W Night Sensor
- 24 to 54mm 1/2" Vario Lens / CS Mount
- Integrated Microphone & Speaker
See any errors on this page? Let us know.