Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
- 400 VA, 120 VAC input
- 8 isolated outputs
- All outputs individually fused
- Up to 2 amps per output at 24 VAC
- PTC protected outputs meet Class 2, power limited requirements
- Forwards LAN and power to remote POE devices
- Designed for IP cameras, VOIP phones etc
- Requires no power cable installation
- Requires no set-up or configuration
- Powers up to four speakers
- Reverse polarity protection
- Two channels, steady and yelp, on basic drivers; up to eight channels available
- High quality components
- UL approve
- CSA approved
- Compact power supplies for standalone fiber links
- Low voltage outputs
- Models with AC or DC outputs
- IP66/NEMA4X rating
- Power-coated aluminium with stainless steel door hinge and lockable latch
- Easy access Two 1-1/8" knockout holes with 7/8" watertight nipples
- Illuminated power On/Off switch
- Extra fuses included
- Package contains 1 battery
- SLA Chemistry
- Guaranteed compatibility with original battery
- Aluminum Housing
- Black Anodized Finish
- Compact design
- Easy installation
See any errors on this page? Let us know.