Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Easy-to-install, IP67-rated enclosure has high tolerance to vibration/shock for both indoor and outdoor installations
- Supports optional, user-installed Bosch Ethernet fiber optic
- Local storage on SD or SDHC card (32 GB maximum) for flexible recording options
- Works with MIC550 and MIC612 Series Cameras
- IP66/NEMA4X rating
- Power-coated aluminium with stainless steel door hinge and lockable latch
- Easy access Two 1-1/8" knockout holes with 7/8" watertight nipples
- Illuminated power On/Off switch
- Extra fuses included
- Used for providing efficient and continuous power to CCD and Megapixel cameras, and keyboards
- Meets Energy Efficiency Level IV ratings
- Suitable for powering devices that consume less power, allegiant system accessories, and control devices
- Operates at 100-240 VAC (rated input) and 12VDC (rated output)
- Complies with CE regulations, UL, CSA, EN, and IEC standards
- Package contains 1 battery
- SLA Chemistry
- Guaranteed compatibility with original battery
- Provide all connections for power, telemetry and video for the MIC series range of PTZ cameras
- Weather-resistant, cast-aluminum IP65 enclosure
- Ground isolation and termination to control video grounding and to prevent ground loops
- 4 Channels
- Multi-channel 24 or 28 VAC power output supplies
- Wall-mountable steel enclosure
- Surge protection
- Aluminum Housing
- Black Anodized Finish
- Compact design
- Easy installation
- LED indicators for power input
- Distance up to 100 meters
- Auto-detect of PoE IEEE 802.3af equipment protects devices from being damaged by incorrect installation
- Works with EIA568, category 5, 4-pair cables for 10Base-T or 100Base-TX
- EMI standards comply with FCC, CE class B
See any errors on this page? Let us know.