Designed to protect Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) data/communication lines in local and wide area networks up to 100Base-T transmission speeds. All eight pins are protected by a carefully designed circuit that isolates data from ethernet power lines. The ultra-sharp clamping response of the SP-POE-MJ24 permanently eliminates transients from your POE applications.
- I/O connections are made with two RJ45 jacks of a female/female gender type
- Data Line Protection - Pins 1,2,3,6 up to 7.5V
- Power Line Protection - Pins 4,5,7,8 up to 30VDC
- Utilizes an external ground screw for convenient ground installations
- Peak Pulse Current 132 amps 10/1000us
- Response Time < 5 nanoseconds
See any errors on this page? Let us know.