The PB24FM-SC is a PB24 power box with an Ethernet over fiber signal converter (EOF2N) from Videolarm to provide high operation and use when used within a compatible installation. The PB24FM-SC power box comes with a rugged cast aluminium body construction, a 52w heater and blower power, a 32w camera power, pole mounting clips, bottom cable entry, as well as a wide operating temperature, and an IP66 rating. The PB24FM-SC power box also features a rugged cast aluminium NEMA 4 enclosure, and is designed to offer high quality conversion of a 220/115Vac input to a 24VAC/84W output power. This power box with Ethernet converter is user friendly, and can provide high quality conversation within most applications.
- Rugged cast aluminum NEMA 4 enclosure Meets IP 66 standards to prevent the induction of minute particles
- Designed for direct conduit connections Complements Videolarm outdoor camera housings
- Provides 4 amps of power at 24Vac
- Battery backup model (PB24BB) provides up to 25 minutes of extended power, 12Vdc Cameras
- Pole mounting clips included
- Options include video and power surge protection
- IP Reset option available- Provides systematic solution for IP Camera and Wireless lock ups.(Ethernet over Fiber Signal Converter)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.