The PB24 is a cast aluminium power box w/ a 220/115Vac input from Videolarm which is designed to offer high quality conversion of a 220/115Vac input to a 24Vac and 84W output power. The PB24 power box comes with a rugged cast aluminium NEMA 4 enclosure, an IP66 rating, pole mounting clips, as well as an IR reset option, and surge protection. The PB24 power box also features bottom cable entry, a 32w camera power, a 52w heater and blower power, plus a wide operating temperature. This power box is able to provide optimal power to the connected devices and is designed to deliver high operation and use in a range of different installations.
- Rugged cast aluminum NEMA 4 enclosure
- Meets IP 66 standards to prevent the induction of minute particles
- Designed for direct conduit connections
- Complements Videolarm outdoor camera housings
- Provides 4 amps of power at 24Vac
- Battery backup model (PB24BB) provides up to 25 minutes of extended power, 12Vdc Cameras
- Pole mounting clips included
- Options include video and power surge protection
- IP Reset option available: Provides systematic solution for IP Camera and Wireless lock ups
See any errors on this page? Let us know.