The PB24-RS from Videolarm is a Rugged power box featuring automatic camera power reset with 220/115Vac input, 24Vac output and includes Pole mounting clips. The PB24-RS Series provide an economical solution for providing video security cameras with electrical current. Constructed of a rugged cast aluminum NEMA box enclosure, it has been designed to complement Videolarm's Fusion Dome and Vandal-Resistant Rugged Housings by simply bolting to the wall mount back. It is available in either a standard version or battery backup model, which provides a minimum 10 minute operating window when nearby power is interrupted. The PB24-RS is an ideal accessory for enhancing video security system.
- Rugged cast aluminum NEMA 4 enclosure
- Meets IP 66 standards to prevent the induction of minute particles
- Designed for direct conduit connections
- Complements Videolarm outdoor camera housings
- Provides 4 amps of power at 24Vac
- Battery backup model (PB24BB) provides up to 25 minutes of extended power, 12Vdc Cameras
- Pole mounting clips included
- Options include video and power surge protection
- IP Reset option available- Provides systematic solution for IP Camera and Wireless lock ups
See any errors on this page? Let us know.