The NV-EC1701-KIT4 from NVT is a 4 camera EoC transmission system; (5) NV-EC1701 & (1) NV-PS48-60W, (3) NV-BNCT, (4) NV-PC4PR & (1) NV-PC2PR. The NVT NV-EC1701 Ethernet over Coax EoC Transceiver is compact media converter that allows 10/100 BaseT Ethernet and PoE power to be transmitted using coax cable. These EoC devices are typically used in legacy installations where existing coax is re-deployed as part of an upgrade to IP cameras. 48 VDC class 2 power is delivered to one transceiver, which distributes it to up to four remote transceivers, and their PoE cameras. These transceivers are extremely simple to configure, with no IP or MAC addressing required. Status LEDs indicate power and link connectivity/activity for RJ45 and BNC ports.
- Transmit 10/100 BaseT Full Duplex Ethernet up to 2,500ft (750m)over RG-59 (or similar)
- Powers PoE cameras (or other PoE devices), up to 45 watts
- One EoC transceiver at the network-end can support up to four remote transceivers/IP cameras using an NVT BNC adaptor/splitter
- Up to four transceivers can be rack mounted on an NV-RMEC16 Rack Mount Tray Kit, connecting up to 16 cameras
- 48VDC is distributed over the coax to all connected equipment
- Easy configuration, no PC required
- Transparently supports all networking protocols (UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- Advanced 128-bit AES encrypted transmission and power technology with built-in transient protection
- Available in 1-4 Camera System Kits
- Up to four EoC transceivers can be rackmounted on an NV-RMEC16 Rack Mouning Tray Kit, connecting up to 16 cameras
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.