A full range of MIC Series power supply units (PSUs), with integrated Bosch IP technology and built-in support for NTCIP protocol, provides all connections for power, telemetry and video for MIC Series MIC550, MIC550IR, and MIC612 cameras. These MIC IP PSUs ensure that the cameras can be installed in a variety of locations. They conform to the National Transportation Communications for ITS Protocol (NTCIP) specification. NTCIP conformance ensures that the MIC IP PSU integrates with transportation management devices. Each power supply has UL, CE, and FCC approval, is rated to IP67 and supports 50/60 Hz.
- MIC power supply with IVA-enabled, integrated Bosch IP technology provides video and control over IP for MIC550, MIC550IR, and MIC612 cameras
- Easy-to-install, IP67-rated enclosure has high tolerance to vibration/shock for both indoor and outdoor installations
- Supports optional, user-installed Bosch Ethernet fiber optic
- NTCIP and ONVIF conformant encoder; integrates with transportation management devices and provides interoperability with other conformant systems
- Local storage on SD or SDHC card (32 GB maximum) for flexible recording options
- Works with MIC550 and MIC612 Series Cameras
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.