The MIC-115PSU-2 from Bosch is a MIC power supply, 120vac, 50/60hz, For Mic400/440/412/550/612. A full range of MIC Series power supply units (PSUs)from Bosch Security Systems provides all connections for power, telemetry and video for the MIC series range of PTZ cameras. These PSUs ensure that MIC cameras can be installed in a variety of locations, including low voltage and mobile applications. Each power supply has UL, CE, and FCC approval, is rated to IP65, supports 50/60 Hz, and comes in a selection of input voltages. The PSU housing also has slots for optional cards, such as the 8-channel alarm card including washer pump drive (MIC-ALM).
- Provide all connections for power, telemetry and video for the MIC series of PTZ cameras
- Weather-resistant, cast-aluminum IP65 enclosure with weather-proof, ½ in. NPT, M16, and M12 cable glands
- MIC-24PSU-2, MIC-115PSU-2, and MIC-240PSU-2 models have dual video outputs
- Integrated header for addition of ancillary cards such as the MIC alarm card, washer pump drive card or bi-phase converter card
- Ground isolation and termination to control video grounding and to prevent ground loops
See any errors on this page? Let us know.