The MCS16-10SB is a camera power supply w/ breaker from Pelco that can provide a solution for configuring power to a maximum of 16 units at a time from 1 power source. The MCS16-10SB security camera power supply comes with an LED power indicator, 4/8/16 outputs, 2/5/10/20 amp capacities, a 24VAC output for longer wire runs, as well as 120/230VAC selectable inputs, and high compatibility for domes and pan/tilt cameras. The MCS16-10SB security camera power supply also features self-resetting and fuse circuit breakers, a three-position switch, plus an AC indicator w/ an on/off power switch. This security camera power supply can easily be installed, and is suitable for use to keep a device fully operational in most applications.
- 2, 5, 10, or 20 Amp Capacities
- 4, 8, or 16 Outputs
- Fuse or Circuit Breaker Protection; Spare Fuses Included with Fused Models Only
- 120 VAC or 230 VAC Selectable Input
- 24 VAC Output or 28 VAC Output for Longer Wire Runs
- AC Power Indicator with Power On/Off Switch
- Compatible with Cameras, Domes, and Pan/Tilts
- Models with Circuit Breakers Have Class 2 Rated Outputs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.