The E2000RM2UL from Minuteman is a 2000VA/1760W 120 VAC line interactive, extended runtime rack/wall/tower UPS designed for critical, power-sensitive electronic environments.
- 0.8 power factor - increases the capacity of the unit without migrating to larger models (0.88 power factor for 2000VA and 0.853 power factor for 3000VA)
- Load shedding - extends the time of critical applications without adding external battery packs by removing power to non-essential devices connected to the same UPS
- Independent Battery Bypass - allows the UPS to provide voltage regulation with surge and spike protection on the utility AC power even when batteries are weak or dead
- Virtually unlimited extended runtime for critical applications - virtually an unlimited number of battery packs can be connected to the EnterprisePlus UPS for extending run times
- Flexibility in installation - floor-standing tower and 19-inch rackmount hardware is included. Optional installation kits are available for 23-inch racks/cabinet and wallmount installation
- Small form factor - 3.5-inch (2U) rack/tower case style
- Independent battery pack chargers - reduces battery recharge times
- Simultaneous DB-9, USB and SNMP communications
- Minuteman SentryPlus UPS monitoring and control software included
- Easy to read front panel display - with load/battery meter
- Industry high product protection - with 3-year non-prorated warranty (including batteries)
- Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port
- RoHS compliant
See any errors on this page? Let us know.