The AL600ULACMJ / AL600ULACMCBJ converts an 115VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure outputs with a total of 6 amp continuous supply current. These power outputs can be converted to dry form "C" contacts (AL600ULACMJ only). Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. These units will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. The outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The units are designed to be powered by one common power source (factory installed) which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- AL400ULACMCB in larger enclosure
- Eight (8) independently controlled PTC protected outputs
- 12VDC @ 4 amp supply current or 24VDC @ 3 amp supply current
- Class 2 Rated power limited outputs
- ACM8 board main fuse is rated at 10 amp
- Input 115VAC 60Hz rated @ 1.9 amp
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs (built-in power supply)
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized)
- Green LED indicates when FACP disconnect is triggered
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.