Model AL400ULACMJ converts a 115VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled non power limited fuse protected Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure outputs with a total of 12VDC @ 4 amp or 24VDC @ 3 amp of continuous supply current. The fire alarm disconnect feature enables emergency egress in the event the fire alarm system is activated. It is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs. Model AL400ULACMCBJ is a PTC protected version of this unit.
- 12VDC or 24VDC selectable output
- 4 amp @ 12VDC or 3 amp @ 24VDC of continuous supply current output
- Cable Cutter
- Class 2 Rated power limited output
- 115VAC 60Hz, 1.9 amp input
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type battery backup
- Maximum charge current 7 amp
- Zero voltage drop upon transfer to battery backup
- AC input and DC output LED indicators
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC)
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.