The AL1024ULM from ALTRONIX is a Multi-Output power supply with fire alarm disconnect that is specifically designed to use with access control systems and accessories. The AL1024ULM converts an 115VAC 60Hz input into five PTC protected Class 2 Rated power limited 24VDC outputs. Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. In AL1024ULM the outputs are operated in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. It also controls trigger inputs achieved through normally open (N.O.) or normally closed (N.C.) supervised input or the polarity reversal from a Fire Alarm Control Panel. The AL1024ULM includes a form “C” in which dry output relay enables HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails (zero voltage drop)
- AC fails supervision (form "C" contacts)
- Low battery and battery presence supervision
- DC output LED indicator
- Power & input trigger LEDs
- Filtered and electronically regulated output
- Overload protection
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries
- Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System trigger inputs. N.O. or N.C. supervised trigger input and polarity reversal trigger input
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.