The GV-PA191 is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) adapter designed to provide power to the IP device through a single Ethernet cable. Adopting the PoE adapter enables you to mount an IP device anywhere in a building where power outlets are not available.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet / PSE
- PoE Output (10 / 100 Out) - DC 48 V, 400 mA (19 W Max.)
- Ethernet Cable Length - Max 100 m / 328 ft from Hub to IP device, CAT5
- Power Input - DC 48 V, 400 mA
- -10 degree C ~ 50 degree C / 14 degree F ~ 122 degree F Operation Temperature
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 43 x 69 x 40 mm / 1.69 x 2.72 x 1.57 in
See any errors on this page? Let us know.