Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- LED indicators for power input
- Distance up to 100 meters
- Auto-detect of PoE IEEE 802.3af equipment protects devices from being damaged by incorrect installation
- Works with EIA568, category 5, 4-pair cables for 10Base-T or 100Base-TX
- EMI standards comply with FCC, CE class B
- Current overload detect
- PoE Ready/In-use LED indicator
- Four RJ-45 connectors for data
- One power connector for power input
- Four RJ-45 connectors for data and 48VDC output to a single Categor y cable
See any errors on this page? Let us know.