The NSM5200 Series delivers industry leading performance and innovation for mission-critical storage needs. The combination of high performance, scalable hardware design and advanced software capabilities enables the NSM5200 to meet the unique storage needs of physical security and surveillance applications.
- Recording Throughput up to 250 Mbps Meets Demanding Performance Requirements for Write-Intensive Applications
- Hardware Designed to Eliminate Single Points of Failure, Including Redundant Fans, Power Supplies and RAID 6 Storage for Optimum Reliability
- Pooled Storage Management Provides Automatic Distributed Load Balancing and Active-Active Failover Within a Storage Pool to Ensure Continued Recording if Catastrophic Failure Occurs
- Hot Standby Failover Provides Redundancy in Installations Where Storage Pooling Cannot Be Utilized
- Multicast Recording Support Allows for Recording of Multicast Data Streams for Restricted Bandwidth Scenarios
- Redundant Recording Ensures Duplication of Vital Data for Mission-Critical Applications
- Built-in EnduraStor Storage Management Increases Storage Efficiency by Grooming Recorded Streams Based on Age and Priority
- Ability to Serve 32 Simultaneous Playback Streams Per Storage Pool
- Performance Levels Maintained in Normal and RAID Error Conditions
- Built-in Diagnostic Monitoring Provides Preventative Maintenance and SNMP Monitoring
- Reduced Cost of Ownership and Increased Energy Efficiency Through Consolidation of Multiple Hardware Components into a Fully Integrated Chassis
Write a Review
Write Your Own Review
See any errors on this page? Let us know.