American Video Equipment, (AVE) designs and manufacturers closed circuit television products for a wide variety of applications. AVE is best known as a world leader in POS/cash register to video integration allowing POS data to be recorded directly onto your surveillance tape. This feature allows for unique advantage in the retail industry as records of every transaction are backed up automatically as they happen.
Based in Houston, Texas, AVE has been a partner to it's authorized dealers, distributors, and OEM customers since 1988. An all American company AVE will always offer the best service in the industry by answering your questions personally. Their dedicated staff knows their products inside out and will help you get the best out your system no matter where its installed.Call Us
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- True Day-Night Capability
- Quad Streaming MPEG4 and MJPEG
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- SD Card Slot
- IP66-rated all-weather housing to withstand extreme temperatures, rain and snow
- Tamper and vandal resistant
- IR LEDs provide 0.0 lux minimum illumination
- 2 MP resolution (1600 x 1200) to capture outdoor spaces with fewer cameras
- Dual MPEG4/MJPEG streaming video
- IP network mini-dome camera for retail, shopping malls, restaurants and schools
- Minimum illumination 0.1 lux @ F1.4
- Dual codec Motion-JPEG and MPEG-4 compression, dual streaming
- Varifocal wide-angle lens features 2X optical and 4x digital zoom, flickerless imaging
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) simplifies installations, reduces labor costs
- Compact, stylized IP mini-dome ideal for indoor retail, casinos, public buildings
- 2MP resolution (1600 x 1200) to capture large indoor spaces with fewer cameras
- True day/night IR cut filte
- Flexible control: 350° pan, +85° to -35° tilt, 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom
- Built-in SD card slot for video recording at the camera (SD/SDHC cards)
- 720p HD video high resolution image capture
- Wide dynamic range enables use in multiple locations
- Varifocal 3mm - 12mm optical zoom
- ONVIF compliant for maximum compatibility
- Power over Ethenet (802.3af)
- IP66 rated weatherproof for outdoor with built-in heater/blower (-22° F to 122° F)
- IR LEDs provide 0.0 lux min. illumination
- IR LEDs enables video capture in total darkness for true 24/7 surveillance
- Vandal-resistant housing protects camera against tampering and damage
- 2MP resolution (1600 x 1200)
- Remote optical zoom and one-touch remote auto focus for faster installation
- Full 1080p HD video high resolution image capture (1920 x 1080)
- Advanced SRLED technology for edge to edge lighting down to 0 lux
- Wide dynamic range optimizes visibility in difficult lighting conditions
- Vandal resistant IP66 housing
See any errors on this page? Let us know.