The Endura® Mapping interface gives operators the ability to display the physical location of cameras, alarms, and other Endura devices throughout a facility. Careful integration with the Endura WS5000 advanced system software makes setting up a map fast and intuitive. A flexible user interface with powerful filtering and navigation tools makes working with maps an effective way of monitoring a large and disparate system for the operator.
- Designed to Work with the Endura® WS5000 version 2.x Advanced System Management Software for Ease in Creating and Working With Maps
- Access to Mapping Functions and Cameras Managed Through Endura Roles and Permissions
- Import Existing Maps Generated in AutoCAD or as Images in BMP, JPEG, TIF, or GIF Format
- Create Custom Maps Using Integrated Shapes Tools
- Configurable Icons and Easy Association of Endura Devices to Icons
- Embed Hyperlinks in Maps to Link Various Maps, URL Pages, and Network Servers to Map Areas
- Icon Animation to Indicate State of Alarm and Automatic Tally of Types of Alarms per Icon
- Zoom Controls to Quickly Zoom in to a Specific Area on a Map
- Ability to Filter by Shapes and Icons to Quickly Access Required
- Views or Simply Jump to Predefined Views
- Access Cameras, Relays, Scripts, Alarms, and Video Wall Directly From Mapping Interface
- Access to Playback Video Related to an Alarm or Event with Commands to Mark Video and Take Snapshots
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.