The WJ-ND400 Network Disk Recorder from Panasonic is a high-performance recorder unit with up to 9 Serial ATA HDD slots. It is designed for use with the Megapixel i-Pro network cameras, and has a maximum storage capacity of 27TB.
- MPEG-4 and JPEG multi-format support
- Up to 64 network cameras can be connected without extra license fee and their images can be recorded simultaneously
- High throughput of 200 Mb/s
- For use with Megapixel i-Pro Network Cameras (sold separately)
- Supports various recording modes such as Manual, Schedule including Event (Pre / Post), and Emergency. Schedule mode includes 8 recording programs with individual recording mode for each camera, and 6 time schedules per day
- Pan /Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset Position, Auto mode camera control
- Audio from i-Pro network cameras can be recorded and played back, G.726 (ADPCM) 32 kb/s
- Cameras can be assigned to one of the 8 groups for easier browsing
- Flexible playback controls like Goto Date (jump to specific time / date), and Goto Last (jump to 5 seconds to 5 minutes before the recording ends
- Supports various display modes such as Spot, Quad (16 patterns), Spot Sequence, and Quad Sequence (Live)
- Filtered search can be done by Time & Date, Event Type, and Camera number
- VMD search allows motion in a specified area in the recorded images to be searched quickly (works with supported i-Pro cameras and WJ-NT314 (sold separately)
- 2x, 4x digital zoom for live monitoring and playback
Found a lower price? Complete this simple form:
See any errors on this page? Let us know.