EN-V-R is the right product for small to mid-sized installations that need robust single-server surveillance software with the full functionality of advanced management, flexible scheduling, fast searching and analysis. Smart NVR supports up to 128 channels simultaneously with the widest choice of network video and hardware equipment. The EN-V-R is full-featured Network Video Recording system software, which runs on a PC as a Windows service. Unlike other simple DVR software programs for PC, E N-V-R provides users of all the features that you can get from standalone NVR devices, such as Live View, Recording, Playback, Searching, and more. Once installed on a PC, every function of E N-V-R is configured and controlled from a local or remote computer. The EN-V-R works as the central nerve of your video surveillance system by connecting your video cameras and video servers over the Internet no matter where they are. You can also manage your entire video surveillance system from anywhere simply on a web browser by using the user-friendly designed E N-V-R Web Interface.
- 32 Channels
- Live view, playback, record, backup from multiple network cameras and video servers
- Scheduled, Event-driven, software motion detection and Forced recording option
- Supports up to 3 MegaPixel cameras
- H.264 & MJPEG & MPEG-4 Streaming
- Supports up to 160TB total hard drive space with multiple drives
- Control Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions of the camera and Alarm Output over the network from a remote place
- Microsoft Windows Based Software
- Software only, requires a custom hardware/storage build depending on necessary processing and storage capacity
- Multibrand Support
See any errors on this page? Let us know.