VT-IPSN16M is a stand-alone 16 channel high-performance network video recorder. A fully Internet Explorer browser enabled network video recorder that, can display, record and playback the real time MJPEG, MPEG4 and H.264 video streams transmitted from any VITEK IP camera or video server over a TCP/IP network. It also supports other major brands of IP cameras and Video Servers including Axis, Panasonic, Mobotix, Arecont Vision, IQinvision, and Vivotek.
- Supports up to 16 IP Cameras
- Supports 4 Mega pixel cameras at real-time / 12 Mega pixel at 15fps/each / 16 Mega pixel cameras 7.5fps/each
- Audio recording & transmission
- Configuration and control through Web browsers
- Multi-Vendor camera support
- H.264 Compression
- RS-232 Serial port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in motion detection
- PTZ control
See any errors on this page? Let us know.