Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- Compares to Dell, IBM & HP but built specifically for NVR Software
- Intel Quad-Core Xeon Processor E5420 2.50GHz
- Dual Processor support
- 4GB DDR2 667MHz Upgradeable Up to 48GB
- 2x Western Digital VelociRaptor 150GB 10KRPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive, OEM (RAID 1 / Mirroring for OS)
- Recording Throughput up to 250 Mbps
- Hardware Designed to Eliminate Single Points of Failure
- Pooled Storage Management Provides Automatic Distributed Load Balancing
- Hot Standby Failover Provides Redundancy
- Multicast Recording Support Allows for Recording of Multicast Data Streams
See any errors on this page? Let us know.