For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
- H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG multi-format support
- Up to 64 network cameras can be connected without extra license fee and their images can be recorded simultaneously
- 200 Mbps high throughput: Ideal for use with Megapixel i-Pro Network Cameras
- Various Recording Modes: Manual, Schedule including Event (Pre / Post), Emergency. Schedule mode includes 8 recording programs with individual recording mode for each camera, and 6 time schedules per day
- Panasonic camera control: Pan / Tilt, Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Preset Position, Auto mode (depending on camera model)
- H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG multi formats
- Up to 16 network cameras can be connected and recorded
- Quick setup by automatic camera detection and simple setup wizard without the use of PC
- "Referenced recording days" is automatically calculated by frame rate, image quality, and HDD capacity
- Simple mouse operation by new GUI without the use of PC
See any errors on this page? Let us know.