Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Designed to Work with the Endura® WS5000 version 2.x Advanced System Management Software for Ease in Creating and Working With Maps
- Access to Mapping Functions and Cameras Managed Through Endura Roles and Permissions
- Import Existing Maps Generated in AutoCAD or as Images in BMP, JPEG, TIF, or GIF Format
- Create Custom Maps Using Integrated Shapes Tools
- Configurable Icons and Easy Association of Endura Devices to Icons
- Software Runs on a Standard PC with Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional and 32-Bit Versions of Windows Vista® Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise Operating Systems
- Highly Intuitive Graphical User Interface Optimized for the Needs of Surveillance Professionals
- Unrestricted Scalability Easily Manages up to 10,000 Devices Simultaneously
- Optional Mapping Interface Provides Editing and Alarm Monitoring/Management Tools
- Support for Standard Resolution and Megapixel Resolution Cameras
See any errors on this page? Let us know.