For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Based in Japan and exporting to 60 countries Aiphone prides itself on having local operations with their North American marketing and sales distribution centre near Washington opening in 1970.
Aiphone have a range of products that include everything from small home systems to some of the largest commercial security networks available. They are famous for their quality and are the first and only intercom manufacturer to win the Deming Prize, the highest international award for quality control. They were also the first to receive ISO 9001 certification, and the only one selling in North America.
For warranty information click here: http://www.aiphone.com/home/sales/customer-service/warranty-repairs-and-returns/
Main Office: (425) 455-0510
Toll Free: (800) 692-0200
Government Sales: (800) 426-1081
Main Office: (425) 455-0071
Customer Service/Technical Support Fax: (800) 525-3372
- 1 license
- NTSC area only
- Displays Information on Live Images
- Can Detect up to 8 Objects at Once
- Intruder, Loitering, & Direction Modes
- Scene Change Detection
- Sends Alarm Message
- Multi-monitor option enables simultaneous use of operation and monitor screen (1 / 4 / 7 / 9 / 10 / 13 / 16 split) on a dedicated monitor
- Capable of 2-monitor operation and supports up to 100 maps
- Up to 30 ips/camera can be displayed in a 16-split screen in H.264 1.5 Mb/s mode with VGA
- The tool can be customized for other languages (customized tool sold separately)
- Privacy zones can be set on WV-ASM970 monitor screen (except for PTZ camera)
- 64 screens
- Recording Format H.264, MPEG-4, Motion JPEG
- Motion Detection Recording
- Timer Recording
- Automatic Backup
- Hard Drive Space Management
See any errors on this page? Let us know.