Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
- Support for FE110 fisheye camera and ImmerVision IMV1 Panomorph lens
- Video compacting by keeping key frames only
- Schedule center for compacting video, merging video, and fast backup and restore
- Face count function
- Compatibility with IP devices using ONVIF/PSIA standards
- GIS central management system with 1 free mobile connections
- 500 vehicles tracking at one time
- Real-time vehicle GPS coordinates
- Real-time vehicle video image
- Google Maps, Microsoft Virtual Earth and user-defined maps support
- Control up to 255 GV-DVR LPR and / or GV-DSP LPR
- Up to 40,000 vehicles
- Multiple vehicles per user
- Import / export of vehicle data in Access or Excel file format
- GV-ASWeb: Remotely enroll vehicles and set up GV-DVR LPR or GV-DSP LPR on GV-ASManager
- 1/2.5’’ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Non-PC based solution for 1 port traffic or mobile license plate recognition
- Wide operating temperature range
- Web-based configuration for image, security settings and firmware upgrade
- Recognition triggered by video motion detection or sensor inputs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.