Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
- All-in-one recording solution for up to 32 channels
- Pre-installed, pre-configured IP storage solution
- 4 TB (4 x 1 TB) storage capacity
- Redundant dual Gigabit Ethernet network interface ports
- Dedicated storage operating system delivers robust, secure operation
- Allows you to add 64 additional IP cameras to the Bosch Video Client software
- Video Client software is a Windows based application that enables real-time viewing and playback of cameras connected in a network
- PTZ cameras can be managed by dragging the mouse in the cameo position (to select a single image area within the video display area) or using the PTZ control console
- You can listen to the audio present within a selected camera via PC audio
See any errors on this page? Let us know.